SKU: AT-UHD-PRO3-44M, AT-UHD-PRO3-66M, AT-UHD-PRO3-88M, AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M
Subject: AT-UHD-PRO3 Matrix Firmware Update Instructions
The PRO3-series of matrices can only be updated through the webGUI.
Needed items (webGUI):
- New firmware - Downloaded from atlona.com
- IP address of the matrix
- Computer on the same network as the matrix
- Username and password to access the webGUI of the matrix
|IMPORTANT:||Do not change the firmware file name, doing so may result in damage to the unit.|
|IMPORTANT:||You must use only Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge when upgrading the firmware, due to incompatibilities with other browsers i.e. Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.|
1. Verify that an Ethernet cable is connected between the matrix and the network.
2. Type the IP address of the matrix into a web browser, as shown in the example below.
Note: Computer must be on the same network as the matrix to access through IP.
|IMPORTANT:||If any stability issues are experienced, disable any anti-virus or firewall that may be interfering with network communication to the matrix. Once set up is done and the webGUI is no longer being used, the firewall and anti-virus can be re-enabled. For assistance refer to KB01141 - Unable to access web interface of an Atlona device, however, pinging the unit does work.|
3. The login screen will be displayed. Login using the username and password. The default login credentials are:
|IMPORTANT:||Before updating the firmware, perform steps 4 - 6 to save the system settings to a file. Note that if the UI Firmware field displays version 1.6.03 (or lower), then the settings file will not be able to be read by version 16 firmware, or higher. In this case, take screenshots of each page in order to save the information.|
4. Click Status on the left side of the screen.
5. Click the Save System Settings button.
6. The Save As dialog box will be displayed. Select the folder where the file will be saved. The default name of the file is download.json. Click the Save button to save the file.
7. Click Firmware, on the left side of the screen.
8. Click the Matrix File Choose File button, to select each firmware file. Select and upload each file in the following order:
9. Click the Update button. A progress bar will be displayed during the update process.
10. Once the update has processed, re-login to the webGUI.
11. Repeat steps 7 through 10 for each of the firmware files.
12. After both files have been updated, power off the matrix using the power switch located on the rear of the matrix. After 10 seconds, restore power to the matrix.
13. If a system settings file was saved, in Step 6, click the Status link, select the settings file, click the Choose File button, then click the Load button.