SKU: AT-UHD-PRO3-44M, AT-UHD-PRO3-66M, AT-UHD-PRO3-88M, AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M
Subject: AT-UHD-PRO3 Matrix Firmware Update Instructions
The UHD-PRO3-series of matrices can only be updated through the webGUI.
Needed items (webGUI):
- New firmware - UHD-PRO3-44M, UHD-PRO3-66M, UHD-PRO3-88M, AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M
- IP address of the matrix
- Computer on the same network as the matrix
- Username and password to access the webGUI of the matrix
|IMPORTANT:||Do not change the firmware file name, doing so may result in damage to the unit.|
|IMPORTANT:||You must use only Mozilla Firefox when upgrading the firmware, due to incompatibilities with other browsers i.e. Google Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer.|
1. Verify that an Ethernet cable is connected between the matrix and the network.
2. Type the IP address of the matrix into a web browser, as shown in the example below.
Note: Computer must be on the same network as the matrix to access through IP.
|IMPORTANT:||If any stability issues are experienced, disable any anti-virus or firewall that may be interfering with network communication to the matrix. Once set up is done and the webGUI is no longer being used, the firewall and anti-virus can be re-enabled. For assistance refer to KB01141 - Unable to access web interface of an Atlona device, however, pinging the unit does work.|
3. The login screen will be displayed. Login using the username and password. The default login credentials are:
|IMPORTANT:||Before updating the firmware, perform steps 4 - 6 to save the system settings to a file. Note that if the UI Firmware field displays version 1.6.03 (or lower), then the settings file will not be able to be read by version 16 firmware, or higher. In this case, take screenshots of each page in order to save the information.|
4. Click Status on the left side of the screen.
5. Click the Save System Settings button.
6. The Save As dialog box will be displayed. Select the folder where the file will be saved. The default name of the file is download.json. Click the Save button to save the file.
7. Click Firmware, on the left side of the screen.
8. Click the Matrix File Choose File button to select each firmware file one at a time. PKG A will be first and take the longest. After that is complete, upload PKG B this will not take as long.
9. Click the Update button. A progress bar will be displayed during the update process.
10. Once the update has been processed, re-login to the WebGUI.
11. Repeat steps 7 through 10 for each of the firmware files.
12. Now perform a factory reset. You can find that info in this article. How to reset a pro3
13. After both files have been updated and you have done a factory reset, power off the matrix using the power switch located on the rear of the matrix. After 10 seconds, restore power to the matrix.
14. If a system settings file was saved, in Step 6, click the Status link, select the settings file, click the Choose File button, then click the Load button.
It is highly recommended that all AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receiver units, connected to the AT-UHD-PRO3-xxM, be updated with the latest firmware. The following provides instructions on performing this convenient procedure using the web interface of the AT-UHD-PRO3-xxM:
1. Login to the webGUI of the AT-UHD-PRO3-xxM.
2. Click Firmware, on the left side of the screen.
3. Verify that the UI Firmware version number is 16.1.19, in the Firmware Status table:
4. Click the HDBaseT Receiver drop-down list and select the receiver to be updated.
5. Click the Choose File button and select the required firmware. Refer to the table below to identify the receiver unit with the correct firmware file:
6. Follow the on-screen directions, during the firmware update procedure. After a receiver has been updated, it will need to be power-cycled.
7. Repeat steps 5 through 7 for each additional receiver.
8. Inspect the Firmware Status table and verify that all 70C and 100CE receiver units are running the following firmware:
9. The receiver update process is complete. Power Cycle the PRO3 matrix to complete update application on all RXs.