SKU: AT-HDVS-210H-TX-WP, AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP
1. Connect an Ethernet cable from the computer, containing the firmware, to the same network where the AT-HDVS-210x-TX-WP is connected.
2. Go to the System page in the web GUI.
3. Click the Choose File button, under the Firmware Update section.
4. Browse to the location of the firmware file, select it, and click the Open button.
5. Click the Update button, under the Firmware Update section.
Choose File button
6. The following message box will be displayed.
7. Click the OK button to begin the firmware update process. Click the Cancel button to cancel the process.
8. After the firmware update process is complete, the Login screen will be displayed.
1. Disconnect power from the AT-HDVS-210x-TX-WP, by
disconnecting the Ethernet cable from the HDBaseT OUT
port on the unit.
3. Locate the firmware port.
4. Connect the USB-A to USB mini-B cable between the PC and the firmware port on the AT-HDVS-210x-TX-WP.
*The unit will be powered by the USB cable.
5. The USB UPDATE folder will be displayed.
If this folder is not displayed, automatically, select the USB UPDATE drive from Windows Explorer.
6. Delete all files from the USB UPDATE drive, if any are present.
7. Drag-and-drop the firmware file to the drive.
8. After the file has been copied, disconnect the USB cable from both the computer and the AT-HDVS-210x-TX-WP.
9. The firmware update process is complete.
10. Reconnect the Ethernet cable to the HDBaseT OUT port.
Article ID: KB01697