SKUs: AT-VCC-IR, AT-VGW-250
Summary: Understanding VCC-IR Commands—
This article details the command structure to be used with the VCC-IR. You can use this information for custom Velocity drivers.
The VCC-IR Command Structure
The VCC-IR is controlled using the following parameters:
sendir,1:1,1,FREQUENCY,REPEAT,OFFSET,#ONPULSES,#OFFPULSES,#ONPULSES, . . .
- FREQUENCY may be between 15000 and 500000. This is the carrier frequency. Unit is Hz.
- REPEAT may be between 1 and 50. This will repeat the pulses after the OFFSET parameter.
- OFFSET may be between 1 and 383. This will start repeats after OFFSET number of ONPULSES/OFFPULSES parameters. Intended to skip preambles in repeated IR commands.
- #ONPULSES is the number of consecutive carrier frequency pulses which will be set to ON.
- #OFFPULSES is the number of consecutive carrier frequency pulses which will be left OFF.
- There must be an even number of #ONPULSES and #OFFPULSES and the command must end in #OFFPULSES.
- The total number of #ONPULSES and #OFFPULSES must not exceed 520.
- The minimum value of a given #ONPULSES or #OFFPULSES parameter is 80 x FREQUENCY / 1,000,000 (or 80us * FREQUENCY) rounded up.
This is a power on command for a projector.
- FREQUENCY = 36000
- REPEAT and OFFSET are set to the default 1, which will not repeat or apply an offset.
- The minimum value of an #ONPULSES or #OFFPULSES command is:
80*36,000/1,000,000 = 2.88, round up to 3.
NOTE: If another sendir command is sent before the current command finishes executing, the VCC-IR will stop the current command execution and begin the new one.
Article ID: KB01622