SKUs: AT-UHD-PRO3-44M, AT-UHD-PRO3-66M, AT-UHD-PRO3-88M, AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M
Summary: UHD-PRO3 Matrix Audio—This article addresses challenges relating to UHD-PRO3 matrix switcher audio de-embedding.
The UHD-PRO3 series are primarily video matrix switchers. They also provide 2-channel audio de-embedding.
- The analog audio output ports on the UHD-PRO3 series always output the audio associated with its respective zone. For instance, Audio Out #1 will always output the audio which is embedded in the signal at the Zone Out #1 port.
If you need to route audio independently of the video in a zone, you will need an audio matrix switcher.
- The switchers in the OPUS series contain both audio and video matrix switchers in the same unit.
If you are unable to get audio output,
- Ensure the video source is outputting 2-channel PCM audio.
- The PRO3 series can only de-embed 2-channel PCM.
For more information, see the following articles:
- KB01081 - UHD-PRO3 analog audio outputs explained
- KB01362 - How to ensure you will get analog audio out of a UHD-PRO3's analog outputs
Article ID: KB01599