Challenge: How to export floors in Velocity
You can export rooms, floors, buildings, and sites from Velocity, which is handy for troubleshooting, backup, or more efficient systems deployment. This guide assumes that you have created at least one Velocity room with all desired equipment.
1. Navigate to the dashboard view in Velocity. If you are already in the dashboard view, please proceed to step 2.
Click the hamburger icon
2. If your room appears in the list, you can click it and proceed to step 3.
If your room does not appear in the list, you can click the hamburger icon again and then click "All"
3. From the "Building List" menu, navigate to the floor you wish to export and click the three dots icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen
4. Click "Export Floor"
5. Your exported file will appear as a .json file, with a default location of your "Downloads" folder
6. Repeat steps 3-4 for any additional desired floors.
Article ID: KB01551