Subject: I can't subscribe to my AES67 stream to my AT-OMNI-238
SKUs: AT-OMNI-238, AT-OMNI-111, AT-OMNI-112, AT-OMNI-521
Symptom: When trying to subscribe to an AES67 stream you receive an error. The stream will still be visible, but you will be unable to subscribe.
- Ensure that AES67 is enabled on the AT-OMNI-238
- Verify that the SAP session name is announcing
- Ensure all firmware is up to date
- Use unique stream names for each SAP session
- Stream names are case sensitive
- You can use spaces
- Check your source's audio stream format.
Solution: In order for the AT-OMNI-238 to subscribe to the AES67 stream, the source content must be L-PCM format, up to 8-channels at 192 kHz / 24-bit. Bitstream/compressed digital formats are not supported.
Article ID: KB01515