Subject: I can't subscribe to my AES67 stream to my AT-OMNI-238
SKUs: AT-OMNI-238, AT-OMNI-111, AT-OMNI-112, AT-OMNI-521
Sympton: When trying to subscribe to an AES67 stream you receive an error “ “The stream will still be visible, but you will be unable to subscribe.
- Verify that your stream name is broadcasting
- Ensure all your firmware is up to date
- Pick unique stream names for each AES67
- Stream names are case sensitive
- Do not use spaces, if you need a space please use the underscore ( _ )
- Check your source's audio stream format
Solution: In order to subscribe the AES67 stream to the AT-OMNI-238, the stream must come into your encoder in PCM. Any digital formats are not supported.