Subject: Sending either hex or ASCII to a display
You can specify whether you want commands in ASCII or hex to be sent out to your display by simply selecting the option in the commands tab of your copied driver and saving.
- Click on icon with three horizontal bars in the upper left corner and navigate to your equipment list:
- Navigate to your needed driver and select the copy button:
- Once you see the new copied driver, select the pencil tool to edit:
- Navigate to the CommandS tab, select RS232, and then select HEX(or ASCII if that is what you want sent):
- Scroll down and select SAVE CHANGES:
Article ID: KB01443