Factory Reset and DHCP off
Subject: How to perform a factory reset and disable DHCP via the front panel of an AT-UHD-SW-52ED
To perform a factory using the front panel buttons:
- Select any Input between 2-5
- Press and hold POWER + INPUT button for 15sec.
- Unit will jump back to HDMI Input 1, this indicates that the Reset was performed
To disable DHCP using the front panel buttons:
By default, the UHD-SW-52ED is set to DHCP ON and a DHCP server is needed in your network to connect to the WebGUI. In case you do not have an DHCP server:
- Press and hold INPUT button for 15sec.
- Power LED will flash four times to indicate the unit is now set to default static IP.
Static IP Information
IP Address: 192.168.1.254
Article ID: KB01363