SKU: AT-UHD-PRO3-44M, AT-UHD-PRO3-66M, AT-UHD-PRO3-88M, AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M
Description: How to get 4K and/or Surround Sound on the AT-UHD-PRO3 matrices
Challenge: Unable to pass 4k and/or Multichannel through AT-UHD-PRO3 matrix
By default, the inputs of the AT-UHD-PRO3 matrices are configured to report 1080p 2-channel EDID to the connect source devices.
- Verify that the source is configured to output 4K video at a framerate (Hz) and Multichannel audio format supported by the matrix
- Disable any audio/video auto-detect settings on the source
- Verify that the display supports 4k at the specified framerate
- Verify that the Audio Video Receiver is configured for the specified multichannel audio format
- Avoid using any Directional HDMI cables
To ensure that 4K with Multichannel support (opposed to Stereo-only) is reported to your sources, Atlona recommends using the Atlona EDID Management feature of our UHD-PRO3 matrix WebGUI.
- Access the Web-GUI of the AT-UHD-PRO3 Matrix
- Navigate to the EDID page of the GUI, choose the “ATL 4K60 MultiCH” EDID, and click save:
Note: The highest resolution and color depth supported is 4K @60hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
Article ID: KB01355