SKU: AT-UHD-PRO3-44M, AT-UHD-PRO3-66M, AT-UHD-PRO3-88M, AT-UHD-PRO3-1616
The Atlona AT-UHD-PRO3 matrix series allows you to choose any of your connected input sources to view on a specific output zone, simply by using the Atlona IR remote (or a universal remote programmed with Atlona codes) at that zone. The Atlona matrix automatically recognizes its own IR commands being received at an output zone and routes the chosen input to the output zone that commands was received in.
To accept IR signal at an output zone (via an HDBaseT receiver) you will need to have a compatible IR receiver:
- Atlona recommends using the AT-IR-CS-RX (you can also use any third party 12v IR Receiver)
- Atlona’s supported IR Receivers come with three wires: The dashed wire = Signal (S) , The solid stripped wire = Power (P) and the plain wire is Ground (⏚)
To configure the connection of an IR receiver/emitter on a UHD-PRO3 Matrix:
- The 12v IR receiver (AT-IR-CS-RX) would need to be connected to your AT-UHD-EX-70C or AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX (or any other compatible RX) extender which will pick up the infra-red commands being sent.
- Atlona IR receivers will flash red to show that an IR signal being received: (AT-IR-CS-RX flashing RED to show IR being received):
- Please note for IR to pass you do need a solid link and power between the matrix and RX extender. Check link and power LED’s to ensure they are solid. If no link still, please try replacing cables or see our guide on troubleshooting link issues.
- Once your IR receiver is properly connected, you should be able to send input switching IR commands to this receiver and it will remotely control your matrix.
If this does not work, please try controlling the inputs of the matrix by taking the Atlona unit’s original remote control directly to the front panel.
- Please select an input (from the row of inputs on your remote) and then select your output. You do not need to press enter as you would if manually selecting inputs using the buttons on the matrix font panel.
- If the remote works locally at the matrix but note at an output zone, please double check IR Receiver hook ups.
- If the IR Receiver is properly connected, make sure there is not a constantly lit red LED on it. If there is, this would imply either the receiver is not properly connected or it’s getting constant IR (such as sunlight, UV lamps or other sources of IR). Please attempt to isolate the IR receiver from any IR noise.
- Atlona recommends placing the IR receiver directly on the front of a TV for optimal IR performance.
- If still unable to get an IR receiver to pick up IR, please see if another output zone works correctly or if this receiver can be taken elsewhere and connected up.
- If you are unable to get the IR receiver working in any zone, it’s possible that you have a faulty IR component and would need it to be replaced.
If the IR receiver works in other zones, it’s possible that an IR board failure occurred on the Atlona HDBaseT receiver. Please contact Atlona for assistance.
For a full list of AT-UHD-PRO3 Discreet IR HEX Commands, please see this link.
Article ID: KB01090