SKU: AT-UHD-PRO3-44M, AT-UHD-PRO3-66M, AT-UHD-PRO3-88M, AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M
All AT-UHD-PRO3 matrices actually have a default IP address they use if they do not see an HDCP address from a DHCP enabled router. To get a connection between your PC and Matrix, without a DHCP router please do the following:
- Press the Function (FCN) button and then the Info button twice to see your matrix’s default IP
- address of: 192.168.1.150
- Please go into your computers network settings and change your computers IP IPV4 address to be in the same subnet as the Atlona.
- Please make sure the IP address you select is not being used by another device in your system.
- Once your computer is in the same subnet, you are able to access the Matrix’s web interface by entering the IP address of the matrix into your favorite browser.
- The username is: root and password is: Atlona (case sensitive).
Article ID: KB01091