SKUs: AT-OMNI-311, AT-OMNI-324
Use the following instructions to reset the device to DHCP mode.
*Resetting to DHCP mode will not remove any pairings and if the device is already paired, it will remain paired.
1. Disconnect power from the unit.
2. Reconnect power to the unit, and within 5 seconds, press and hold the PAIRING button.
3. Continue holding the PAIRING button for 15 seconds, then release.
4. Power-cycle the unit once again, by disconnecting and reconnecting the power. Let the unit boot up normally.
5. The unit is now in DHCP mode and will automatically be assigned an IP address by the DHCP server, if one is present on the network.
*if there is not a DHCP server on the network, you can use your PC or Mac as a DHCP server by following the steps on the following articles:
Article ID: KB01700