The AT-JUNO-451 can only be updated through the webGUI.
• New firmware
• IP address of the AT-JUNO-451
• Computer on the same network as the AT-JUNO-451
• Username and password to access the web GUI. (default is un: root, pw: Atlona)
1. Connect an Ethernet cable from the computer, containing the firmware, to the same network where the ATJUNO-451 is connected.
2. Go to the System page in the web GUI.
3. Click the Choose File button, under the System section.
4. Browse to the location of the firmware file, select it, and click the Open button.
5. Click the Update button.
6. The following dialog will be displayed.
7. Click the OK button to begin the firmware update process. Click the Cancel button to cancel the process.
After the update process has completed, the AT-JUNO-451 will automatically reboot, and the Login screen will be displayed.
Article ID: KB01698