1. Check the bottom of the AT-HDVS-150-RX and identify the hardware revision:
• If the Rev letter (shown on the sticker on the bottom of the unit) is A, B, C, or D, then update using the 1.0.7 firmware.
• If the Rev letter is E or later, then update using the 2.0.01 firmware.
NOTE: If the incorrect firmware is applied to either unit, then this will cause loss of video.
If this occurs, perform the firmware update process with the correct version of firmware to
return the unit to proper operating condition.
2. Disconnect the power supply from the AT-HDVS-150-RX.
3. Press and hold the MENU button.
4. While pressing the MENU button, connect the USB cable from the computer to the FW port on the
AT-HDVS-150-RX. When the USB cable is connected, the PWR LED indicator will glow solid green.
5. After a few seconds, a folder with the name USB UPDATER, will be displayed. Release the MENU button.
If the folder is not displayed, open Windows Explorer and locate the drive named USB UPDATER.
6. Delete all files from the USB drive, if any are present.
7. Drag-and-drop the AT-HDVS-150-RX_[version].bin firmware file to the drive.
8. After the file has been copied, disconnect the USB cable from both the computer and the AT-HDVS-150-RX.
9. Reconnect the power supply to the AT-HDVS-150-RX.
10. The update process is complete.
Article ID: KB01696