SKUS: AT-HDVS-150-TX, AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK
The following procedure is used for both the AT-HDVS-150-TX and the AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK. The firmware file for the AT-HDVS-150-TX is used for both models.
• AT-HDVS-150-TX or AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK
• Firmware file
• USB Type A to Mini-USB Type B cable
• Computer with USB port
1. Download the latest firmware from the Atlona web site.
2. Disconnect the power to the AT-HDVS-150-TX by disconnecting the Ethernet cable from the HDBaseT OUT port on the AT-HDVS-150-TX.
3. Press and hold the DISPLAY ON/OFF button.
4. While pressing the DISPLAY ON/OFF button, connect the USB cable from the computer to the FW port on the AT-HDVS-150-TX. When the USB cable is connected, the PWR LED indicator will glow solid green.
5. After a few seconds, a folder with the name USB UPDATER, will be displayed. Release the DISPLAY button
If the folder is not displayed, open Windows Explorer and locate the drive named USB UPDATER.
6. Delete all files from the USB drive, if any are present.
7. Drag-and-drop the AT-HDVS-150-TX_[version].bin firmware file to the drive.
8. After the file has been copied, disconnect the USB cable from both the computer and the AT-HDVS-150-TX.
9. Reconnect the Ethernet cable to the HDBaseT OUT port on the AT-HDVS-150-TX.
10. The update process is complete.
Article ID: KB01695