SKUs: AT-UHD-H2H-44M, AT-UHD-H2H-88M
Subject: Setting a static IP address on AT-UHD-H2H matrices
Scenario: You do not have the access to a DHCP router and want to set a static IP address on your AT-UHD-H2H matrix
- Using a RS232 cable and terminal emulator such as HTerm connect to the matrix
- Port settings are: 115200 baud rate, 8 bit, 1 stop bit, no parity, no flow-control
- Confirm your serial program will send commands with a carriage return (enable this setting)
- Send the “IPDHCP off” command (followed by the carriage return):
You should see feedback under received data confirming that DHCP is off.
- With DHCP turned off, you are now able to set a static IP address of your choosing
- Send following command “IPStatic xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz” for X use your desired IP address, for Y use your networks subnet mask, for Z use your networks default gateway. I.e. 192.168.1.201 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1
8. After following these steps, you should now be able to access the switch using the new static IP address.
9. Access your web interface using – Username: root -- Password: Atlona (case sensitive)
Article ID: KB01121