SKU: AT-UHD-SW-52ED, AT-UHD-SW-52
Symptom: Incorrectly loading AT-UHD-SW-52 firmware on the AT-UHD-SW-52ED or vice versa
- Since the SKU’s are similar and products look alike, it’s possible to accidentally load the incorrect firmware on the AT-UHD-SW-52ED
- Common way to diagnose this is if you have lost IR control on the SW-52ED or SW-52
- Logging into the WebGUI won’t allow you to load the correct firmware
- Connect to the switch via Telnet or RS232
- Send the “Mreset” command (followed by a carriage return).
This should reset the unit and should give you the ability to load the correct FW via the WebGUI.
- Try reloading firmware again through the web-interface
- After loading correct FW, send the Mreset command again to reboot the unit.
This should resolve the issue and allow the unit to function again.
Article ID: KB01114