Enabling CEC (Anynet+) on any Samsung TV manufactured 2016+
- Press the Home button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen.
- Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Expert Settings.
- Select Anytime+ (HDMI-CEC).
- Select On.
- Connect an HDMI-CEC-compliant device to the TV.
- Turn on the connected external device. The device is automatically connected to the TV. After connection is finished, you can access the menu of the connected device on your TV screen using your TV remote and control the device.
Note: The connecting process can take up to 2 minutes to complete.