SKU: AT-UHD-PRO3-44M, AT-UHD-PRO3-66M, AT-UHD-PRO3-88M, AT-UHD-PRO3-1616M series matrix
Subject: How to verify that analog audio out is functioning properly on an AT- UHD-PRO3 series matrix
Below are the steps for troubleshooting the analog audio output of the AT-UHD-PRO3 matrix is functioning correctly:
- Make sure that the source is using stereo audio for de-embedding (Multi-channel will)
- Select the input on stereo audio to route to ALL outputs.
- Make sure the wiring is stereo unbalanced on the matrix and on the zone amp connected
- Make sure the outputs are not muted and the volume is at a decent level
- Now take the captive screw connector (a.k.a Phoenix block) and connected to each output to verify audio output functionality.
Article ID: KB01316