Analog audio outputs of CLSO-824 are not working. I.e. You are unable to utilize the #2 analog audio output of the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 however you are able to get analog audio output #1 to work (or vice-versa).
- Does the HDBaseT output play audio? If it does, the corresponding analog port should also work. If HDBaseT is not playing audio, there might be an issue with the source (check EDID and try another source).
- Check analog cable wiring.
- Can another source be used on the input of the analog audio amp/DSP and confirm that audio will pass?
- Does audio pass from another HDMI or HDBaseT source?
- Check 824 volume levels to ensure they are set appropriately.
- Make sure audio levels for the working port (if applicable) match those of the non-working port through the web interface or front panel of CLSO-824.
If you have confirmed that the audio settings for port 1 match those on port 2, please update the DSP firmware on the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 via USB. It's recommended to update DSP (digital sound processor) firmware via USB.
Firmware and step by step instructions can be found here: http://atlona.com/downloads/firmware/Firmware_AT-UHD-CLSO-824_V1028.zip
Article ID: KB01009