SKUs: AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP, AT-HDVS-TX-WP-UK
The following procedure is used for updating the firmware for the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP. This process applies to both the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP-US and AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP-UK models.
*Note: Both AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP and AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP-UK use the same firmware file
- To confirm what your current firmware is: The simplest way to check the HDVS-150’s firmware is to utilize the HDVS-150-RX’s On-Screen Menu. To access the menu simply connect the HDMI output of the AT-HDVS-150-RX to your display and press MENU to see the Menu appear:
- Using the UP and DOWN arrows of the AT-HDVS-150-RX please access the “Information” page of the AT-HDVS-150-RX and Press MENU to access these settings:
- Please note that the TX’s firmware will only come up when an AT-HDVS-150-TX or 150-TX-WP is connected to the AT-HDVS-150-RX. Firmware is unique to each model number.
1. Download the latest firmware.
2. Remove the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP from the wall, or other surface, by removing the four screws from the front of the wall plate.
3. Disconnect the power to the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP by disconnecting the Ethernet cable from the HDBaseT OUT port on the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP.
4. Remove the faceplate from the front of the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP, by unscrewing the two locking connectors for the VGA IN port and the locking connector for the HDMI IN port, using a small hex driver or pliers.
5. Press and hold the DISPLAY ON/OFF button, while connecting the USB cable from the computer to the miniUSB port on the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP.
6. After a few seconds, a folder with the name USB UPDATER, will be displayed. Release the DISPLAY ON/OFF button.
If the folder is not displayed, open Windows Explorer and locate the drive named USB UPDATER.
7. Delete all files from the USB drive, if any are present.
8. Drag-and-drop the AT-HDVS-150-TX_[version].bin firmware file to the drive.
9. After the file has been copied, disconnect the USB cable from both the computer and the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP.
10. Reconnect the Ethernet cable to the HDBaseT OUT port on the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP.
11. The firmware update process is complete.
12. Attach the faceplate then reinstall the AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP.
Article ID: KB01029