Please note these instructions were created using LG Firmware: (04.30.65) - 2016 model years or newer
- On your LG remote, locate and press the HOME button:
- After this is pressed, locate and click the SETTINGS icon (gear wheel) in the top right corner:
- Once the SETTINGS menu appears, on the bottom right corner of the display, locate the ALL SETTINGS icon:
- After this is clicked, locate GENERAL settings on the left side of the menu:
- In the GENERAL settings, locate SIMPLINK (HDMI-CEC)
- After SIMPLINK (HDMI-CEC) has been selected, choose the option to turn the feature ON.