Subject: AT-ANC-108D USB Firmware Update Procedure
The purpose of this document is to demonstrate updating the firmware for the AT-ANC-108D via USB. Updating firmware can also be done via AMS.
Equipment Required for the update:
1 x USB to USB mini cable
Windows version tested: Windows 7
- Unplug all cables from the AT-ANC-108D.
- Plug in the USB to USB-mini cable from the PC to the AT-ANC-108D.
- Hold down button 1 while plugging in a power source to the AT-ANC-108D. If this is done correctly, button 1 will blink 3 times.
- Button 1 will have two small bumps in the middle of the button.
- Power can come from a 5-volt power source or from a PoE enabled switch:
- On the PC, a Windows Explorer window will appear. Drag and drop the .bin file to the window. The file will upload, and once it is completed, the window will disappear.
- Unplug all cables from the AT-ANC-108D. To ensure that the update procedure was successful, check the firmware version from the web GUI or AMS.
Article ID: KB01260