Subject: How to learn EDID on a JUNO switch
The AT-JUNO-451 switcher features EDID management capabilities. These allow you to manipulate the EDID of each input on the switch to better match the requirements of your system (i.e. the displays or audio equipment used on the output of the unit).
To learn EDID:
- You will need to access the EDID settings of the JUNO switch, this can be done via the web interface.
- To access the web interface of the switch, please enter its IP address into an internet browser on a PC that is on the same network as the matrix. For additional help accessing the web interface, see this article.
- Once in the web interface, navigate to the EDID tab found on the top banner:
Please note, the number of inputs shown will depend on your JUNO model. The 4 input (AT-JUNO-451) model is shown here with 4 inputs and one output.
- The JUNO ships with EDID set to STD (standard which passes the displays EDID to the source). If you find a source that does not like this EDID or requires a greater audio/video format, feel free to select a format from the list below:
- If you find that the INT (internal) EDID’s do not provide better performance, please consider learning the EDID from a display that has the best performance and setting this EDID to all your inputs. This is done by selecting an EDID from the "EDID Saved" section and applying that EDID to your inputs.
Article ID: KB01248