SKU: AT-UHD-SW-51, AT-UHD-SW-52, AT-UHD-SW-52ED, AT-UHD-SW-5000ED
Subject: How to learn EDID on a UHD-SW switch
The AT-UHD-SW switchers feature EDID management capabilities. These allow you to manipulate the EDID of each input to better match the requirements of your system (i.e. the displays or audio equipment used on the output of the unit).
To learn EDID:
- You will need to access the EDID settings of the UHD-SW switch, this can be done via the web interface.
- To access the web interface of the switch, please enter its IP address into an internet browser on a PC that is on the same network as the matrix. For additional help accessing the web interface, see this article.
- Once in the web interface, navigate to the EDID tab found on the top banner:
Please note, the number of inputs shown will depend on your UHD-SW model. The 5 input model is shown here with 5 inputs and one output. Some UHD-SW's have more than one output from which you can learn EDID.
- The default EDID is ATL 1080p 2ch which is 1080P video with 2 channel (stereo) audio. If you find a source that does not like this EDID or requires a greater audio/video format, feel free to select a format from the list below:
- If you find that the INT (internal) EDID’s do not provide better performance, please consider learning the EDID from a display that has the best performance and setting this EDID to all your inputs. This is done by selecting an EDID from the "EDID Saved" section and applying that EDID to your inputs.
Article ID: KB01246