Subject: How to access the web interface of the 824 unit
To access the web-GUI of the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix, you will need to connect a LAN cable to the back of the matrix. The other end of the LAN cable should be connected to a DHCP-enabled router which will then automatically issue an IP address to the matrix. The matrix also has the ability to be issued a static IP address, this article, however, will focus on how to use the DHCP function of the matrix to access the web interface (easiest method). For how to set the 824 to a static IP, please see this article.
After connecting your LAN cable from a DHCP enabled router to the LAN port on the back of the matrix, you can use the front panel to find the IP address:
- Make sure the 824 is on its main screen
- Press "Menu":
- Next, click the "Down arrow" button three times to reveal the "Info" submenu:
- Next, click enter which will show the unit's firmware. Click the down arrow three times until you see the "IP" info:
- Please note, each network will issue a different IP address. If you see 0.0.0.0 as an IP address, this means the CLSO-824 is not getting DHCP information from your router. Please make sure your router has DHCP capabilities and they are enabled.
- Once you have your matrix’s IP address, enter this into your favorite internet browser on a computer which is on the same network as the matrix. If the computer is on a different network, it will not see the IP address of the matrix.
- After entering the IP address of the matrix into a browser, you will be prompted to log into the unit:
- Use the following credentials to log in. Please note these credentials are case sensitive.
- After logging in, you will see the home page of the web GUI. On the left side (highlighted in green) you will find the different submenus of the interface:
You are now logged into the web interface of the matrix and can utilize the various functions of the system such as adjusting EDID or setting up memory routes.
Article ID: KB01212