Subject:Audio can only be heard from the left analog audio output port in one room and the right analog audio output in another room.
Setup:Source (i.e. Win 10 laptop) -> HDVS-150-TX -> CLSO-824 -> HDBT OUT1 projector
-> analog audio out1 (Left/Right) to DSP for Room A
-> analog audio out2 (Left/Right) to DSP for Room B
-> HDBT out2 projector
- Establish a telnet connection
- Send a few commands to the 824 such as ("PWON", "PWOFF") to confirm you have control of the unit
- Send the "VOUTMute1 off", and "VOUTMute2 off" - Confirm if the same issues persist
- Send the "Mreset" (no quotes and command is case sensative) command to restore the unit back to factory settings
- In the web interface of the 824, under the "Downmix" drop-down, set it to "enable" for both Analog 1 and Analog 2 config.
Solution:After performing a reset, see if audio works fine on the unit audio works fine now (you are able to hear both left and right channels in both zones).
Article ID: KB01150
SKU: AT-UHD-CLSO-824, AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP, AT-HDVS-150-TX