- KB01219 - Atlona recommended HDBaseT extenders for use with AVR’s and other switchers
- KB01216 - When an RS232 command is sent through the extenders, the device receiving the RS232 command does not respond but feedback is received at the sending device.
- KB01213 - How to connect a powered IR connecting block to an extender set (i.e. to power an IR receiver at the TX side of the extender set)
- KB01208 - RS232 Pass-through connection (do you need to cross the TX and RX pins?)
- KB01194 - Unable to get video or audio to pass through HDBaseT extenders
- KB01171 - How to set up and troubleshoot RS232 connections through extenders passing commands through their outputs.
- KB01022 - Are there any firmware updates for the AT-UHD-EX Extenders?
- KB01059 - How to Configure RS232 Captive Screw Connector for RS232 Passthrough
- KB01060 - How to terminate captive screw power connections on Atlona devices
- KB01061 - HDBaseT Optimal Performance CAT Cable Chart
- KB01070 - No video when using HDBaseT extenders and Cisco/Scientific Atlanta cable boxes
- KB01063 - Do Atlona extenders work well with directional HDMI cables?
- KB01064 - No video output when connecting Atlona HDBaseT products with some older models of Scientific Atlanta (Cisco) cable boxes
- KB01065 - What ethernet speeds can the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT or other 100 meter capable Atlona extenders pass-through?
- KB01066 - How to control sources using the IR transmission feature of the AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT
- KB01067 - Can I extend the maximum distance of my Atlona extenders to exceed 100 meters they are advertised for?
- KB01068 - Why am I unable to pass certain 4K signals over my AT-UHD-EX extenders but 1080p works?
- KB01069 - How to create a DB9 to captive screw cable (for RS232 pass-through/control)