SKUs: AT-ANC-108D, AT-UHD-SW-510W, AT-UHD-SW-52, AT-UHD-SW-52ED, AT-UHD-SW-5000ED, AT-UHD-CLSO-601, AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED, AT-HD-SC-500, AT-HDVS-200-TX, AT-HDVS-200-TX-WP, AT-HDVS-300
Summary: Using AMS to Configure your AT-ANC-108D for Controlling Atlona Switchers
This article offers information on the configuration of the ANC-108D button panel to control Atlona switchers.
- Connecting Your Devices
- Configuring The AMS Virtual Machine
- Setting up AMS
- Add your ANC-108D and Switcher to AMS
- Configure Your AT-ANC-108D
- Atlona AMS software
- Network switch with a DHCP server available.
- If no PoE is available, 5V >1A power supply for your AT-ANC-108D
- Computer with an accessible wired network adapter
Connecting Your Devices
- Connect your ANC-108D, Atlona switcher, and your computer to your network switch.
- If no PoE is available, you will need to power your AT-ANC-108D with the power supply.
Configuring The AMS Virtual Machine
1. After installing AMS, open Virtual Box if does not open automatically.
2. Right-click on the Atlona AMS 2.0 virtual machine and go to Settings.
3. Navigate to "Network"
4. Select Bridged Adapter.
5. Set the network adapter name to the network adapter you are using to connect to your switch.
6. Start AMS.
As AMS starts, your DHCP server should assign it an IP address.
Setting up AMS
1. Browse to the IP address displayed on the virtual machine window.
Your IP may be different than this example.
2. Enter the default login credentials:
3. Enter your user and site details.
See the AMS Installation Guide for more on the AMS installation and setup process.
Add your ANC-108D and Switcher to AMS
1. Click the Edit Room Technology button on the default room created in AMS.
2. Click the add equipment button.
3. Scan Your Network for the ANC-108D.
3 A. Select the network to scan. This should be your DHCP server pool.
4. Add the ANC-108D to the room. It will appear under "Unassigned."
5. Add your switcher to the room.
Configure Your AT-ANC-108D
1. Open Config on your ANC-108D
2. Open the "CONFIGURATION" tab
3. Fill in the drop-down fields
Select the switcher you want to control here.
Load the config file.
Select your switcher.
Upload the configuration to the ANC-108D
You should now be able to use your ANC-108D to control your switcher.
Article ID: KB01626