SKU: AT-VGW-250, AT-VSG-2500, AT-VSG-5000
Subject: How to Download a Velocity Database Backup
Once you have created a backup of your Velocity Database, Atlona recommends creating a backup and saving to a secure location after integration is complete.
To download a Velocity Database Backup, follow these steps below:
- Locate the Settings menu on the Left Hand side, expand, and select Database from the drop down:
- Here you have two options:
- Select one of the five memory backup locations and press Download:
- Select one of the Database Backups Available For Restore and press Download:
- This will prompt you to save the file to a location on your PC. Atlona recommends that you change the default filename from location1.tar.gz to include the currently running Velocity Firmware version. For example:
NOTE: Though the filetype appears here as .gz Archive, the filename must end with .tar with extension .gz.
Article ID: KB01596