Subject: AT-UHD-SW-510W USB Recovery
If the AT-UHD-SW-510W front panel LEDs are cycling up and down and control of the unit is lost, this guide describes the 10-minute USB recovery process.
- (1) AT-UHD-SW-510W running FW 1.1.0+
- (1) 8GB+ USB Drive, formatted for FAT32 (SanDisk recommended)
- AT-UHD-SW-510W – USB Recovery.zip, found here: https://atlonainc.box.com/s/suxtx9a0a15n5s2eaeo7rliembezcipm
- HDMI cable
Prepare the USB Drive
- Download the AT-UHD-SW-510W – USB Recovery.zip to a PC.
- Format the 8GB+ USB Drive to FAT32.
- Extract the contents of AT-UHD-SW-510 – USB Recovery.zip to the root directory of this FAT32 Formatted USB Drive.
Loading the Recovery Image
- Disconnect Power from the AT-UHD-SW-510W
- Connect the USB Recovery Drive to the USB AUX port on the AT-UHD-SW-510W
- Reconnect Power to the AT-UHD-SW-510W
- If the unit is connected to a display, this splash screen will appear:
Do not disconnect power during this process. Doing so may result in damage to the unit.
- Once completed, the AT-UHD-SW-510W will automatically reboot.
- A message will appear on the display, advising that it is now OK to remove the USB drive.
- Remove the USB drive from the AT-UHD-SW-510W.
- Disconnect and reconnect power to the AT-UHD-SW-510W.
If you continue to experience issues with your unit after following this USB Recovery Process, please reach out to Atlona Technical Support on your existing Support Ticket, or create a new one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (408) 962-0515 ext. 302, and a Technical Support Engineer will assist you further.
Article ID: KB01489