Subject: How to create a Macro.
A Macro enables you to send a specific command or set of commands at the touch of a button within the Velocity touch panel. The following guide assumes you have built your room and added the desired room technology already.
- Navigate to the room you would like to create the Event Macro for and select the pencil button:
- Scroll down and select:
- Click the “+” button to create a macro and then again to specify a command:
- You can even write in a custom command if one is not found in the driver:
- Go back to your room and either Launch Control or use your touch-panel. I had also renamed the macro to “Test Macro”. You now will want to press the Macros button in the top-right corner:
- Now, when you press the button you previously named your Macro, it will trigger your specified command:
Article ID: KB01444