Subject: How to locate RS232 commands for 3rd party devices within the Velocity Control Suite
This guide is intended to show you how to retrieve TCP/RS232 commands of various 3rd party products from the internal database in the Velocity Control Suite. Please set up your AT-VGW-250 to access the Velocity Control Suite from the instructions found in the manual here:
Once you have logged into the Velocity Control Suite, please use the following steps:
- Following the login prompt, you will see your dashboard:
- Navigate to the top left corner "hambuger" icon: , click it and then scroll down to equipment:
- This is the Equipment List page; from here you can search for your 3rd Party device codes. Type in the brand of your choice and then click the search button:
- Make sure to select a model that has TCP/RS232 command options available. You will then click the Edit equipment button:
- From this window, you will be able to copy and paste RS232 codes directly from Velocity into the Atlona equipment of choice for external device control.
- You can toggle between ASCII and HEX commands if both are available using the drop-down menu below.