Configuring Video Walls with OmniStream decoders is possible with both single-channel and dual-channel decoders, however there are some important differences between them to consider:
- The AT-OMNI-122 is limited to HDCP 1.4 as opposed to the AT-OMNI-121 which supports HDCP 2.2.
- When used in Video Wall configurations, the AT-OMNI-122 is limited to 1080p30 output resolution as opposed to the AT-OMNI-121 which supports up to 1080p60.
- When used in Video Wall configurations greater than 2x2, the AT-OMNI-122 must be configured for Video system mode with Fast Switching disabled.
- When using dual-channel decoders, the Rotation feature can only be used when a single HDMI channel is active.
|💡 Image rotation is not supported on dual-channel decoders when both HDMI channels are active. Single-channel decoders do not have this restriction.|
- Portrait Mode is only supported on single-channel decoders.
Single Channel / Dual Channel Decoders: Video Wall Feature Comparison
|Max HDCP version||2.2||1.4|
|Max Resolution/FPS in Video Wall Configuration||1080p @ 30 fps||1080p @ 30 fps|
|Video System Mode||PC, Video||
Video Mode limited up to 2x2 video walls
|Fast Switching with Video Walls||Yes||
Limit up to 2x2 video walls
Limit (1) active HDMI Out
|Portrait Mode with Video Walls||Yes||