SKU's: AT-OME-EX-TX, AT-OM-EX-RX, AT-OME-EX-KIT
Updating the firmware is performed using the mini-USB interface. The following procedure applies to both the AT-OME-EX-TX and the AT-OME-EX-RX. Units can be updated in any order.
*Note that the update process, for each unit, can take up to five minutes to complete.
• Firmware file
• Computer running Windows
• USB-A to USB mini-B cable
1. Disconnect power from the unit.
2. Connect a USB-A to USB mini-B cable between the PC and the FW port on the unit.
AT-OME-EX-RX newer hardware
3. Power the unit. If updating the AT-OME-EX-TX, then make sure the receiver is powered using the included power supply or a category cable is connected between the HDBaseT ports of both the transmitter and receiver units.
4. The USB UPDATE folder will be displayed. If this folder is not displayed, automatically, select the USB UPDATE drive from Windows Explorer.
5. Delete all files from the USB UPDATE drive, if any are present.
6. Drag-and-drop the firmware file to the drive.
7. The PWR LED indicator, on the front panel, will flash green while the unit is being updated. Do not disconnect the USB cable during the update process. When the PWR LED stops flashing and is solid green, the update process will be complete.
8. Disconnect the USB cable from the unit.
9. The firmware update process is complete.
10. Repeat the above steps for each unit.
Article ID: KB01701