Using Web Server
• Firmware file
• Computer on the same network as the AT-DISP-CTRL
1. Download the firmware file here and extract the contents of the .zip file to a folder on the computer
2. Connect an Ethernet cable from the computer, containing the firmware, to the same network where the AT-DISPCTRL is connected.
3. Login to the web server. Refer to the User Manual for more information.
4. Click System in the menu bar and click the Choose File button, under the Firmware Update section.
5. Browse to the location of the firmware file, select it, and click the Open button.
6. Click the Update button, under the Firmware Update section. The following message box will be displayed.
6. Click the OK button to begin the firmware update process. Click the Cancel button to cancel the process.
7. After the firmware update process is complete, the Login screen will be displayed.
• Firmware file
• USB-A to USB mini-B cable
1. Disconnect power from the AT-DISP-CTRL.
2. Connect a USB-A to USB mini-B cable between the PC and the firmware port on the AT-DISP-CTRL. The unit
will be powered by the USB cable.
3. The USB UPDATE folder will be displayed.
If this folder is not displayed, automatically, select the USB UPDATE drive from Windows Explorer.
4. Delete all files from the USB UPDATE drive, if any are present.
5. Drag-and-drop the firmware file to the drive.
6. After the file has been copied, disconnect the USB cable from both the computer and the AT-DISP-CTRL.
7. The firmware update process is complete.
Article ID: KB01689