Description: What is the “Preferred Resolution” setting and how do I configure it?
- Verify the unit is on and has an IP address
- Enter the IP address of the unit into your web browser and you will be brought to a login page.
- Login with the following credentials. Username: root Password: Atlona (case sensitive)
- For help in accessing the web-interface of the M2C, please see this article.
- Navigate to the A/V Settings page
- You can select one of the following resolutions:
When choosing a preferred resolution, please be aware that the input source will not display if the source is set above the “preferred resolution. Make sure the resolution selected is the highest possible resolution that will be used as it is not going to allow a signal to pass if it is higher than the “preferred resolution”.