Subject: AT-UHD-EX Extenders Firmware Update
SKUs: AT-UHD-EX-70-2PS, AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT, AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT, AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT, AT-UHD-EX-70-RX, AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX, AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX, AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSK
As of 2018-10-01, there is a firmware update available for all AT-UHD-EX extenders, excluding AT-UHD-EX-100CEA-KIT and AT-UHD-EX-70-2PS extenders.
Please find the firmware update here: https://atlona.com/product/at-UHD-EX-70C-KIT/#tab-firmware
- Added firmware validity check
- Resolved a challenge in which video would momentarily drop following a disconnect-reconnect of the source device
- Resolved a challenge with 720p@60 10bpc
- Improved HDMI performance at low pixel clock speeds (< 100 MHz )
- Improved HDMI error filtering
You can find the latest firmware for the extender you have by going to its product page on our website. Please use this link to locate your Atlona product.
Once you are on the product page, click the “Firmware” tab below the picture of the unit to see the most current firmware version which will include update instructions:
Please contact Atlona Tech Support if you have any challenges with the update process.
Article ID: KB01022