SKU: OMNI-112, OMNI-111
Subject: OmniStream™ Logo
The Logo tab provides the ability to upload a custom logo. This logo will be displayed when no video signal is detected. When using dual-channel decoders, separate logos, one for each channel, can be uploaded.
To enable OmniStream™ Encoder Logo:
- Login into AMS
- Select the OmniStrean™ Encoder unit you wish to modify:
- The OmniStream™ unit options will appear, please select the “Logo” Tab:
4. Click this button to upload the logo file. Files must be in .png format and must not exceed 5 MB (5120000 bytes) in size. When an image file is uploaded, it will appear in the Logo drop-down list.
- Target - The name used by AMS to identify the encoder.
- Enable - Click this check box to display the logo. If this box is unchecked, then the logo will not be displayed.
- Logo - Click this drop-down list to select the desired logo.
- Aspect Ratio - Click this drop-down list to select the type of aspect ratio to be applied to the logo.
- Keep – this option will keep the uploaded logo aspect ratio
- Stretch – this option will adjust the uploaded logo aspect ratio to the selected Height and Width
- Horizontal - Enter the horizontal position of the logo on the screen.
- Vertical - Enter the vertical position of the logo on the screen.
- Height - Enter the horizontal resolution of the logo, in pixels.
- Width - Enter the vertical resolution of the logo, in pixels.
* Maximum logo resolution (both height and width) is 1/4 of the video resolution:
- Click “Save”
Article ID: KB01230