SKU: OMNI-112, OMNI-111
The Network tab provides the ability to enable or disable DHCP mode for each network interface. When DHCP mode is disabled, the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway must be provided. If using the dual-channel version, then the information on both network interfaces are provided. This screen is identical to the Network tab for the decoder.
To change OmniStream™ Encoder Network Settings:
- Login into AMS
- Select the OmniStrean™ Encoder unit you wish to modify:
- The OmniStream™ unit options will appear, please select the “Network” Tab:
- Adjust the Network settings as needed and according to your network topology.
- Name - The name / Ethernet cable ID, used by AMS.
- Enabled - This field indicates that the interface is enabled.
- Carrier - If this field is true, then an active link exists. Otherwise, this field is set to false.
- Mode - Click the radio button for the desired network mode. Select DHCP to let the DHCP server (if present) assign the encoder the IP settings. When Static mode is selected, the information for the IP Address, Subnet, and Gateway fields must be entered. ** DHCP mode is the default one.
- IP Address - Displays the IP address used by the network interface. This field can only be changed if Static mode is selected.
- Subnet - Displays the subnet mask for the network interface. This field can only be changed if Static mode is selected.
- Gateway - Displays the gateway (router) address for the network interface. This field can only be changed if Static mode is selected.
- Link Speed - Displays the port speed in Mbps.
- MAC Address - The MAC address of the network interface:
- Click “Save”