SKU: AT-SW-AMS (pre 2.0)
Subject: How to start/stop the AMS Server
- Start the AMS server by double clicking on the “Start Atlona Management System Server” icon in your start menu:
- Once the server starts you will see a confirmation message:
- Next, open up a browser on the PC running AMS and type in: “localhost:8080”:
- This will then take you to the AMS Login page:
- Login credentials are: Username = admin Password = admin123
- After entering credentials, AMS will launch and you will see the global view in your browser.
If you get an error message stating: AMS Error: During the startup of the AMS server, it freezes on the message “Starting PostgreSQL Server” please see this article.
To stop AMS:
- Simply run the “Stop Atlona Management System Server” and the program will close
- You can confirm its closed when the Atlona icon is no longer present in your “Show hidden icons” screen on the Windows Start Menu:
Article ID: KB01193