Once you have downloaded the latest version of AMS:
- Locate the .zip file in the directory in which you downloaded AMS (most likely your “Downloads’ folder)
- Extract the downloaded .zip to a folder on your PC
- Open the extracted folder
- Run “AMS.exe”
A pop-up window will appear to uninstall the previous version of AMS. Click “OK”.
Note: Do not delete any files from the previous AMS. The new install will take care of all uninstall processes.
- At the start of the uninstall it will back up the current AMS server settings. Click “OK” and the back-up will start.
- Once finished, the Start-up Wizard will appear. Follow the steps for Installing AMS. Before the server starts, it will restore the setting of the previous version of the AMS server.
Article ID: KB01004